Gates open 1.30pm
First act 2.30pm
Event ends 10.00pm
WHAT TO BRING
- Anthems Festival tickets
- Valid photo ID
- Please remember that there are limited ATM facilities at the venue, so come prepared with enough cash for the evening
- Small bags only (up to A4 in size – 30cm x 20cm x 10cm)
- Jacket or poncho for inclement weather. Umbrellas will not be permitted.
- Sunscreen and sun hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Small personal cameras and camera phones are permitted. Professional cameras with detachable lenses and all video recording devices (including GoPros, iPads and tablets) are strictly not permitted.
- There will be free water stations at the venue. Patrons may bring in:
- EMPTY plastic water bottle or cup (no glass, metal or hard plastic)
- Sealed plastic water bottle (600ml or less in size)
- You cannot bring in any container or item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be potentially dangerous (e.g. can be used as a missile)
GENERAL ADMISSION AREA CONDITIONS
- The General Admission area is open to all ages. Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times. Children under 12 years admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket
- Picnic-type blankets are permitted in the General Admission area
- Low-rise camping style chairs are permitted in the General Admission area (banana/sun lounges or other lie-flat chairs, deck chairs, reclining chairs, beanbags, blow-up air chairs, inflatables, pop up chairs or lounges will not be allowed)
- Strictly no outside food permitted (other than small portion items for children or individuals with specific dietary requirments – please note these items cannot exceed the maximum allowed bag size)
VIP PRECINCT CONDITIONS
- The Anthems VIP precinct is a strictly over 18+ licensed area. ID will be checked on entry.
- Picnic-type blankets are permitted in the VIP precinct
- Strictly no outside chairs will be permitted in the VIP precinct including camping or folding chairs, banana/sun lounges or other lie-flat chairs, deck chairs, reclining chairs, beanbags, blow-up air chairs, inflatables, pop up chairs or lounges. Enjoy unreserved seating at your leisure anywhere inside the exclusive VIP precinct on your very own Anthems event chair which is yours to keep.
- Strictly no outside food permitted (other than small portion items for individuals with specific dietary requirments – please note these items cannot exceed the maximum allowed bag size)
Prohibited items are not allowed into the venue. They include, but are not limited to:
- Backpacks of any size
- Bags larger than A4 in size (30cm x 20cm x 10cm)
- Alcohol or other outside non-alcoholic beverages of any kind
- Outside food (other than small portion items for individuals with specific dietary requirements – please note these items cannot exceed the maximum allowed bag size)
- Glass (jars, bottles, containers, mirrors, perfumes, etc.)
- Metal and hard plastic containers (drink bottles, cups, etc.)
- Hydration packs and reservoirs (e.g. Camelbaks)
- Sealed plastic water bottles over 600ml in size
- Audio or video recording devices (including GoPro and similar)
- iPads and tablets
- Professional photography equipment (e.g. telephoto lenses; any lens over 20cm; any detachable lens; stands or other commercial equipment or anything deemed by Event staff to be professional photography equipment)
- Banana/sun lounges or other lie-flat chairs, deck chairs, reclining chairs, beanbags, blow-up air chairs, inflatables, pop up chairs or lounges
- Monopods, tripods or attachment sticks (selfie-sticks)
- Air horns
- Weapons or explosives of any kind (including potential missiles)
- Illegal substances
- Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
- Nitrous oxide bulbs and canisters
- Flares, fireworks, sparklers explosives, or any fire twirling equipment
- Fires and open flames
- Flammable liquids
- Musical instruments
- Sound systems
- Portable laser equipment and pens
- Sharpies, markers, paint cans or paint pens
- Drones or other remote-control devices
- Skateboards, scooters, wagons, carts, rollerblades, roller skates, bicycles, quad-bikes, segways, hoverboards, self-balancing scooters or any personal motorised vehicles
- Unauthorised solicitation materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, give-aways, samples, or other promotional items
- Eskies, coolers or any hard food and beverage storage vessels
- Confetti or shredded paper
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), personal vaporisers
- Large flags or banners
- Kites or sky lanterns
- Toy guns, water guns or slingshots
- Prams, pushers, strollers, baby capsules, car seats or bassinets
- Any other item deemed by Event staff (in their discretion) to be dangerous or offensive or potentially dangerous
Any prohibited items will be confiscated. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed.
How to get there
The best way to get to Stage 88 is to travel via public transport or shuttle bus.
You can catch a bus to the city and then walk to Stage 88 from the interchange.
Buses from Gungahlin, Belconnen, Woden and Tuggeranong all run regularly into the city.
Visit ACT Transport to find route information.
Shuttle bus services will be available for this event. All ticket holders will be provided information on these services closer to the event.
WALKING TO STAGE 88
Walking is the best way to get to Stage 88 is just a short stroll from the city center. It only takes 14 minutes to walk from the Civic Bus Interchange to Stage 88.
As parking around Commonwealth park and Stage 88 in particular is extremely limited, there is no parking available on site for this event. If public transport isn’t an option then we recommend you carpool and park ‘n’ walk from the city, or ride a bike, take the bus or share a taxi/rideshare with friends. There will be a limited number of accessible parking spaces available, along with a drop off zone for mobility restricted patrons. Please ensure you advise us via email you are coming and that your vehicle displays a current temporary or permanent Disability Parking Permit.
CAR DROP OFF/PICK UP
There will be strict allocated drop off/pick up zones at this event. Locations will be provided information on these areas closer to the event.
Please call us if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs booking requirements.
There will be a limited number of accessible parking spaces available, along with a drop off zone for mobility restricted patrons. Please ensure you advise us you are coming and that your vehicle displays a current temporary or permanent Disability Parking Permit.
Please be aware that Stage 88 is an outdoor, grass venue, so there may be some uneven terrain.
There will be accessible toilets available at the venue.
Anthems features two ticket types, General Admission and VIP.
VIP PRECINCT TICKETS
The VIP Precinct area is strictly 18+.
The VIP Package gives guests the ultimate Anthems experience.
You’ll be closest to the action with preferred views of the stage, with early show access, your very own VIP garden bar, toilets and catering service.
Enjoy unreserved seating at your leisure anywhere inside the exclusive VIP precinct on your very own Anthems event chair which is yours to keep.
All VIP guests will also enjoy a substantial personal gourmet picnic hamper.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
The General Admission area is open to all ages.
Persons under 18 must be accompanied by a ticket-holding parent or legal guardian at all times. Children under 12 years admitted free of charge and do not require a ticket.
The General Admission ticket allows entry to all areas except for the VIP precinct and the VIP garden bar.
There are no seats provided and position is based on a first-come first-served basis so come early. Bringing your own byo picnic rug or standard low-lying camping chair is encouraged.
Please be aware that no banana/sun lounges or other lie-flat chairs, deck chairs, reclining chairs, beanbags, blow-up air chairs, inflatables, pop up chairs or lounges will be permitted in the General Admission area.
Tickets are available from the ticketing page
FOOD AND DRINKS
This is a licensed event and there will be a large range of food and beverages available. No outside food is permitted to be brought into the event (other than small portion items for children or individuals with specific dietary requirments – please note these items cannot exceed the maximum allowed bag size)
EFTPOS is available at food and beverage outlets, and there will be limited ATM facilities on site.
See “What To Bring” for details on what food and drink can be brought in to the venue depending on what ticket type you may have.
Proof of age photo ID is required to purchase and consume alcohol, and service will not be provided to patrons who are under 18 years of age or intoxicated. Acceptable ID is:
- Current and valid Australian Photo Driver’s Licence or Learner’s Permit
- Passport (either current or expired less than 2 years ago and has not been cancelled)
- Australian Birth Certificate (copy is okay) PLUS a Current Photo ID (e.g. student card). We must be able to verify both your age and your photo ID, we cannot accept one without the other.
The venue and promoter reserves the right to deny entry to and/or evict intoxicated patrons or under-age patrons found with alcohol. No alcohol can be removed from the festival site.
SECURITY & POLICE
For your safety, security guards, RSA Marshals and police will be on site.
We recommend you get to the venue in good time before the start of the show, as extensive security screening will be in place at the point of entry.
Explosives sweeps may be conducted at the venue.
Please be aware that the following patrons may be denied entry to the event:
- Any person deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Any person who does not comply with a request to conduct a bag search or security check
- Any person who does not comply with a request from any authorised person including the organiser / promoter, venue staff, security, or regulatory bodies
- No unauthorised/unlicensed vendors allowed
There will be a cloakroom in operation, located near the main entry gate.
GOLD COIN DONATION PER ITEM.
Please be aware that you can only access the cloakroom from outside the venue, and pass-outs are not allowed.
The festival will proceed rain or shine. Only exceptionally severe weather conditions will affect the performance so be prepared.
Umbrellas are not permitted in the venue, so bring a raincoat or poncho if inclement weather is predicted.
Medical care staff will be on site and located close to the main entry gate.
Smoking or vaping is prohibited in all areas of the venue.
We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue. Be waste and water wise – thank you. As this event is held in a parkland please respect the trees and lawn throughout the festival site. Attendees found damaging the site will be removed.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
You can read the full Event Terms & Conditions of Entry here.
Please refer to the Eventbrite website for the Terms of Service Policy relating to the sale of tickets
Anthems makes every attempt to ensure that all information is correct at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to amend any or all of the information on this page without notice.
HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?
If you have an enquiry, please get in touch here